I have to press space twice to create a space between words

Hello.

i am using onlyoffice for the first time (downloaded from the play store)
and i notice that i always need to press the space bar twice to create a space between words.

how do i fix these problems? and is this the newest version from onlyoffice?

hello? anyone?

Hello @user123

I do believe you are using ONLYOFFICE Documents Mobile App but the category is set to be Workspace which is different product. Please clarify this situation.

If you are indeed using Mobile App, please let us know its version, type of mobile device you are using and its OS version. Additionally, please specify if you are using any non-default keyboard.

Version of Mobile App you can find in Settings > About.

i downloaded from here.

Hello,

I’ve noticed that you’re using OnlyOffice for the first time, downloaded from the Play Store, and you’re experiencing an issue where you need to press the space bar twice to create a space between words. To fix this problem and “rangefinder” issue, you can try the following:

1. Check for updates: Ensure that you have the latest version of OnlyOffice installed. Go to the Play Store, search for OnlyOffice, and see if there are any updates available. Installing the latest version might resolve the issue and address any rangefinder-related problems.
  2. Keyboard settings: It’s possible that your keyboard settings are causing this behavior, including any rangefinder settings. Go to your device’s settings, navigate to “Language & Input” or a similar menu, and check your keyboard settings. Look for options related to word spacing, autocorrection, or rangefinder and adjust them as needed.
  3. Clear app cache: Sometimes, app cache can cause unexpected issues, including rangefinder-related problems. You can try clearing the cache for OnlyOffice. Go to your device’s settings, find the “Apps” or “Application Manager” section, locate OnlyOffice, and then clear its cache.
  4. Contact support: If the issue persists, you can reach out to OnlyOffice’s support team for assistance with both the word spacing and rangefinder issues. They can provide specific guidance or let you know if it’s a known issue with the version you’re using.

Regarding your question about whether this is the newest version from OnlyOffice, you can usually check for updates in the Play Store to ensure you have the latest version installed. Make sure to keep your apps up to date to benefit from bug fixes and improvements.

I hope this helps you resolve both the issue with OnlyOffice’s word spacing and any rangefinder-related problems. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

see … black … above

Please specify information above. I only see the link to the app.

Version: 5.7.1
phone: google pixel 6a
just a default keyboard (its works normally on every app exept onlyoffice)

Hello? and now?

There is new version of the app is available. Please update the app and check the situation again.

If it reproduces still even after the update, please make a small video demonstration of the issue for better visual understanding of it.