Bug: not all style templates are visible in home menu

Hi,
neither all standard styles nor any user defined styles are displayed in the home menu. As far as I know there is no other way to assign a style template to a pragraph.
It happens in v. 7.5 and 8.0. Screen resolution is 1280x1024

Best regards
Martin

OS version: Linux Mint 20.3 Una, base: Ubuntu 20.04 focal
App version: ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors, Version 7.5.1.23 (flatpak)
and: version 8.0.0.99 (deb)

I experimented a little more and found out, that it must have to do with the document I imported into OnlyOffice. Most of the templates of the original file are now missing in the menu. They are still there somewhere, because they are shown in the context menu “Formatting as style → Update ”
grafik

Hi @ToxyLT :wave:
To better understand, could you provide a sample file that demonstrates the problem?

Hi Nikolas,
I loaded up a sample file (I had to export the original odt-file with LibreOffice to Word doc-file to be able to open it with OnlyOffice. Originally it had 36 pages with many pictures).
As you can see, only a small amount of styles are shown:

But the text is formatted in 4 different styles:
Rad_Überschrift1, Rad_Standard, Rad_Standard_klein anbd Rad_PLZ.
But you can see these styles only in the context menu (but can not assign it to the text):
grafik
Possibly it is a bug in the word file itself. At least I cannot reproduce this error with other (smaller) files.

Best regards
Martin
No_Styles.docx (30.3 KB)

Hey @ToxyLT

We require the original file in ODT format to compare it with the converted DOCX file.

Hi Nikolas,
I’m sorry, the original odt-file has 125MB and when I reduce it to the single page like my sample file, it is no problem to import it into OnlyOffice. So either it is the size of the file or there is a bug in the file. I think it is not necessary to investigate any deeper, what do you think?
Best regards
Martin

hey @ToxyLT :wave:
If you could provide us with the file for testing the issue, we would greatly appreciate it. We’ll make every effort to identify the problem and fix it.