When I call Conversion API,the editor seems to be blocked

Do you want to: Suggest a feature / Report a bug / Ask a how-to question
For feature suggestions, describe the result you would like to achieve in detail.
For bug reports, provide the steps to reproduce and if possible a minimal demo of the problem.
Document Server version:7.5.1
Type of installation of the Document Server (docker, deb/rpm, exe)
Browser version:chrome 120.0.6099.200

step:

then
the editor has been loaded for about 20 seconds

Hello @xin,
Please elaborate on this. Do you open the editor at the same time the conversion request is sent? Attach a document you are converting.

No, i open the editor when the call was done。 To test this question, I use postman to send the
Conversion request, when it has been done, I open the example demo page, open a random file, but the page loads snowly.

http://124.220.69.254:82/test.mp4
Can you open this link? I upload a video.

Please reproduce the issue again and send Document Server logs (/var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver - the whole folder).

http://124.220.69.254:82/log.zip

The issue is not related to the conversion request you are sending.
The Document Server does not allow using internal IP addresses by default.In order to avoid this, open /etc/onlyoffice/documentserver/default.json inside the docker container => find the parameter allowPrivateIPAddress and change its value to true

"services": {
    "CoAuthoring": {
        "request-filtering-agent" : {
            "allowPrivateIPAddress": true,
        }
    }
}

After that execute supervisorctl restart all and check if the issue persists.

It’s already true。
And I can get the converted file by the responese

Open the editor in the browser => open browser dev tools (F12) => refresh the page and check if there are errors in Console and Network tabs.

no errors。 Do you have any other ideas?

I’d recommend trying to access your Document Server’s Example via an external IP address or a domain name to check if the issue is reproduced this way.