Tuleap integration problem

I have installed onlyoffice document server and tuleap on a server running CentOS 7. Both are accessable vie tuleap.[domainname].com and office.[domainname].com. I have also installed onlyoffice plugin for tuleap and have set it up. But when I want to open a document in tuleap, onlyoffice is opened, but noting is loaded. When I check the logs it says: “*304 “/var/www/html/public_html/doc/tuleap_document_20_12/c/index.php” is not found (2: No such file or directory)”

What could be the problem for onlyoffice to try to open the document where it is not? What to check in the configuration?

Document Server version: 7.5.0
Type of installation of the Document Server is deb/rpm
Browser version: Chrome

hi @xumepoc

Is the issue still relevant?

It is but I have an update.

I found that one of the sockets was not correct. The result is that now onlyoffice is opening, but the documents are not, due to error Download failed.

What could be the problem for this? I can’t find anything in the logs for nginx, tuleap nor onlyoffice. Any hints what I should check and fix?

@xumepoc Apologies for the delay.

The Document editing service cannot upload the file for editing.

Check if the link to the file specified in the document.url is correct. The link must be accessible from the document editing service.

How to check if? I am using a ready plugin for tuleap. Could it be rights, certificate or something similar?

May I ask you send whole Document Server logs folder for check.
It’s located /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/

Sure thing documentserver.tag.gz

The issues is now solved. First I had to run bash documentserver-update-securelink.sh (Download failed... 403 forbidden) , but as this didn’t fixed the issue I noticed that for some reason the “set $secure_link_secret …” was commented out for https. After that was modified and openresty/nginx was restarted the service was available and is working just fine :slight_smile:

The case can be now closed :slight_smile:

2 Likes