Onlyoffice Mailserver can't resolve mx record

Hello. I installed workspace comunity from the official docker script. Everything installs smoothly and correctly. But there is one caveat. Mail does not work, namely mx record cannot be determined. I was looking for a solution on the Internet, I found a description of the problem on github https://github.com/ONLYOFFICE/Docker-CommunityServer/issues/120 . How to solve this problem with mx record in a simple way, why doesn’t it work right away?
Type of installation of Workspace (docker, deb/rpm, exe) Docker

Hello @Poloxin
Do I understand it right that MX record is empty? Did you try to create a mail box and send a letter?

1 Like

I have hidden my mx record in the screenshot. I tried to send messages and it worked, although when I tried it didn’t work, the error in the domain connection panel was confusing. Thanks a lot.

Stop. But i cant get letter(

So, sending works, but not a receiving, am I right? Please provide us with whole Community server and Mail server logs folders. They are located here:
/app/onlyoffice/CommunityServer/logs/
/app/onlyoffice/MailServer/logs/

I have increased your forum level, you can contact me directly via PM to provide necessary logs.

Hello everyone, so that your mail server works correctly, see the mx record, when installing the server from the script, use the FQDN of your mail server instead of the domain. Not example.com but mail.example.com, your mail server. when adding a mail domain to Settings->Mail Server, already include example.com. Everything will work

We are glad that the issue is solved. Please feel free to contact us if you face any issues.