OnlyOffice keeps crashing after opening in windows 11

OnlyOffice stay open for 5s to 10s before closing itself.
There are no error message, just it shut down itself.
During this 5-10s open time all seems normal.

I uninstal and instal again many time but no change.
I try to desactivate my antivirus (Mcafee) but no change too.
During downloading and installing the software there was no trouble nor error’s message (windows or Mcafee). The instalation was done normally.

I don’t know what to do.

My PC is an ASUS ROG G17 with windows 11.

I download your latest version of ONLYOFFICE editor, on your web site.

Thank you for your reply.
Best regard

Hello,
Please turn on the debug log for ONLYOFFICE Editors following this guide: ONLYOFFICE Api Documentation - Debugging
After that open the Editor, press F1, send the screenshot of the output to us.

Hello DmitriiV, thank you for your answer.
I have follow your instruction but unfortunatly even with " –ascdesktop-support-debug-info my application closed itself after few second so I have not the time to use “inspect element” and right click doesn’t work on anything. I try to open a document by left click on it but doesn’t work too. Like I have the OnlyOffice’s start page open (for few second) but no actif element on it. I will post a screen of this start page.

Please check Windows Event Logs then and find the information relevant to the app crash there, share it with us.
What Microsoft Visual C++ do you have installed? 2015-2019 or 2015-2022?

So I used windows event logs and it say that (in french sorry):
One “error” and one “information”

for “error”:
Nom de l’application défaillante editors.exe, version : 8.0.1.31, horodatage : 0x65d55fc7
Nom du module défaillant : graphics.dll, version : 8.0.1.31, horodatage : 0x65d55661
Code d’exception : 0xc0000005
Décalage d’erreur : 0x0000000000307932
ID du processus défaillant : 0x0x1348
Heure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x0x1DA6B0C1674899D
Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Program Files\ONLYOFFICE\DesktopEditors\editors.exe
Chemin d’accès du module défaillant: C:\Program Files\ONLYOFFICE\DesktopEditors\converter\graphics.dll
ID de rapport : 3cee3043-3bca-4859-aca5-7d1b45e61e95
Nom complet du package défaillant :
ID de l’application relative au package défaillant :

for “information”:
Détecteur d’erreurs 1640197363215696630, type 4
Nom d’événement : APPCRASH
Réponse : Non disponible
ID de CAB : 0

Signature du problème :
P1 : editors.exe
P2 : 8.0.1.31
P3 : 65d55fc7
P4 : graphics.dll
P5 : 8.0.1.31
P6 : 65d55661
P7 : c0000005
P8 : 0000000000307932
P9 :
P10 :

Tell me if that is what you need or if I don’t understand.

For Microsoft Visual C++ I see a lot of them, so I think I have for 2012 and 2015-2022 (see picture after this post).

Thank you

Here all microsoft visual C++ installed on my computer.
Thank you

Hello,
Please delete Microsoft Visual C+ 2015-2022 package, download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022 package from Microsoft website, install it manually and try running Desktop Editors again

Hello, Thank you for your reply.
I have delete the 2 microsoft visual C++ 2015-2022 and instal it again after downloading the last version (14.38.33135.0). I thought it was good because my previous visual C++ x86 was not the latest version (instead of the x64 version) but after instaling the 2 latest version no change.
Should I delete visual C++ 2012 ? To only keep the 2015-2022’s version ?
Thank you

Hello,
No, no need to delete it, you can leave it as it is.
What installation package did you use - the .exe or .msi one?
x64 or x86? If it was x64, please uninstall it and try installing x86 instead, check if it helps.
If not, please send the Windows event logs anew.

Hello DmitriiV, Thank you for your answer.
I used the .exe installation package in x64 (my computer and windows are in 64 bits). I uninstall the x64 installation, download the x86 version and installed it but unfortunatly exact same trouble. Onlyoffice close itself after opening for 5 seconds.
For Windows event log:
error:

Nom de l’application défaillante editors.exe, version : 8.0.1.31, horodatage : 0x65d559ed
Nom du module défaillant : graphics.dll, version : 8.0.1.31, horodatage : 0x65d550b9
Code d’exception : 0xc0000005
Décalage d’erreur : 0x002a9420
ID du processus défaillant : 0x0x2EF0
Heure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x0x1DA6E1A751F5117
Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Program Files (x86)\ONLYOFFICE\DesktopEditors\editors.exe
Chemin d’accès du module défaillant: C:\Program Files (x86)\ONLYOFFICE\DesktopEditors\converter\graphics.dll
ID de rapport : 9270470d-7f2c-4cfc-992a-fde3a9bc98b1
Nom complet du package défaillant :
ID de l’application relative au package défaillant :

Information:

Détecteur d’erreurs 1537655196925059437, type 1
Nom d’événement : APPCRASH
Réponse : Non disponible
ID de CAB : 0

Signature du problème :
P1 : editors.exe
P2 : 8.0.1.31
P3 : 65d559ed
P4 : graphics.dll
P5 : 8.0.1.31
P6 : 65d550b9
P7 : c0000005
P8 : 002a9420
P9 :
P10 :

Thank you

What graphics card do you use?
Please try updating graphics card drivers to the latest ones. If you installed drivers from Windows Update service, then It is recommended to install drivers for this Graphics Card from Nvidia official website.
Also, please install all Windows latest updates.

Additionally, run the system file checker tool: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files - Microsoft Support
Run RAM test (memtest).
Perform other hardware tests.

After the updates try running the app again.

Hello DmitriiV,
I should have start with my computer’s configuration:

Asus Rog Strix G713PV with amd Ryzen 9 7845HX and radeon graphic 610M attached.
Additionnaly another GPU Nvidia Geforce RTX 4060 (so 2 graphic card maybe the conflic is here ?) all with latest driver installed.
16Go RAM

I run the system file checker tool, and all is OK (see the picture joined).For memtest I don’t understand, I download MemTest86-usb on the site MemTest86 but I don’t have any test to perform on it.

I try to open it again but same as usual, close itself after 5s.

I think I will stop with OnlyOffice. Too much loose time for you and for me.
Thank you for all your reply.

Best regard

Please try to launch the app using the second graphics card via shortcut’s properties

Also, you can try the following solution:

1. Press Win + R
  2. insert

“%ProgramFiles%\ONLYOFFICE\DesktopEditors\DesktopEditors” --disable-gpu

1. Press Enter

Sorry it doesn’t works too.
I try to apply only my chipset graphic, and try =doesn’t work.
so I try to apply only my Nvidia GPU and it doesn’t work too.

Also, please try disable gpu method, run it according to your particular system, because it may differ from the example I have given above

I also try with “let windows decided” but no change. Thank you for your hard work but I will try another office suite. OnlyOffice was not for me …
Thank you DmitriiV.

It is difficult to determine the exact cause in this particular case, there may be many options, it can be connected with hardware or drivers.
We are sorry that this happened, we have tried to offer possible solutions. Best wishes to you!

Please look it also. I need help

@Omsoni Please wait, we will respond when time comes in order. We have a number of pending requests, it takes time to process all of them.