Mouse pointer not scaling correctly, super small

I am using version 6.3.1 with Ubuntu 21.04, my desktop has scaling of 200%, ONLYOFFICE also has a scaling of 200% everything looks ok but the mouse cursor who is super small, I can barely see it

OS version: Ubuntu 21.04
App version: 6.3.1
Downloaded from: ONLYOFFICE website → Snap Store

Hello brosenz.
Could you please provide us with a screenshot of this issue?

I couldn’t take a Print Screen because the mouse cursor will disappear, here there is a photo with the phone:Onlyoffice

Hello again brosenz.

We were able to reproduce the situation with HiDPI monitor. We added a bug to our internal tracksystem (bug number - 52359).

When a solution is found, we’ll add it as a fix in one of the next versions of Desktop Editors.

Thank you for valuable information.

1 Like

Please fix it ASAP, tell me which Laptop screen is NOT an HiDPi screen today? Almost all of them are high resolution, and with the cursor size today (super small), the app is unusable, thank you

I’m in the same boat and would appreciate a solution to this. The cursor is very tiny and difficult to work with in spreadsheets.

Hello @SpiritualGrit
The mentioned bug (52359) is already fixed. Please let us know your Desktop Editors version. Are you using HiDpi monitor?

@Alexandre Thanks for getting back.
I’m using 3840x2400 display resolution scaled to 175%. Its a 4k display of a laptop.
I’m on Desktop Editors version 7.0.0.127

You can see in attached gif, yellow cursor in windows cursor which appears much larger than how it has been captured in the gif. However, ONLYOFFICE’s cursor appears to be as small as its visible in the gif.

@SpiritualGrit
We are checking the situation. I will notify you when we get any result.

We added this situation to internal tracklist (internal number - 51220). We have started working on it.

So…

Hello @pavelkalinin
Please let us know your version of Desktop Editors. Also please let us know the exact issue scenario. Does the situation with the small mouse pointer occur only when moving the pointer to the edge of a column? Or does mouse pointer appear so small always (I mean not only when the column size changes)?
Additionally, please let us know your screen resolution, screen diagonal size and system scaling.

Good afternoon! ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors версия 7.4.1.36 (flatpak). Situation with the small mouse pointer occur only when:

1. moving the pointer to the edge of a column
  2. moving the pointer to the working field
  3. moving the pointer to the top of a column

In all other cases mouse pointer is the right size.

Resolution is 2880x1800, 14", system scaling is 200%.

Thank you very much!

Thank you, we are looking into it.

Hello @pavelkalinin
We are trying to reproduce the situation, but without success at the moment. Please clarify the interface scaling value of the app (go to the settings of Desktop Editors and make a screenshot) and if it’s possible, please record a video file while you are reproducing the situation.

Hi, I can confirm the same problem in flatpak version on 4k display with 200% scaling.

See the video https://youtu.be/weo9l0Lys-c?feature=shared

Hello @polt
thank you for the provided videofile! We are looking into it. Meanwhile, please confirm that you are using the latest version of Desktop editors right now.

I just installed Flatpak Only Office, version 8.0.1, on Gnome 46 openSUSE Linux

I have same issue of some cursors being tiny.

Screenshot from 2024-03-26 12-01-06

Hello @ragnar and @polt
Thank you for the provided data, we are checking the situation. I will update this thread when we have something to share.

yes, the latest , 8.0.1.31