Issue loading documents within DocumentServer

Good Evening

I have installed DocumentServer on Windows Server 2012 R2, but i get stuck “Loading Document” and no errors on Console or Network, how can i resolve this
Thanks

Hello @raedhosny

Please provide us with additional information about your installation. Point us to the guide which you used for installation.

As for the issue in general. Do I understand right, that you are trying to check integrated example (http://domain_name/example/)?

Could you please reproduce the issue and provide us with whole Document server logs folder. It’s located here: Program Files (x86)\Ascensio System SIA\DocumentServer\Log

There is nothing within the log , always 0 byte, attached browser console , installed same steps as OnlineOffice shows in the following link :-

https://helpcenter.onlyoffice.com/installation/docs-community-install-windows.aspx

Hello,
Please check the folder one level up (not example folder). You should see folders: converter, docservice, nginx.
Also, please check the path which I mentioned before: Program Files (x86)\Ascensio System SIA\DocumentServer\Log

I discover why today, it is because it does not support latest Postgresql, it only works with version 9.6 DBs, i searched a lot and there is no mention for such note so beware everyone, this is tested on Windows Server 2012 R2, it does not support RTL languages till that time too

Thanks so much

Oh, sorry about that. I think you faced the bug (49168) which is related to a different encryption method in the latest PostgreSQL versions. We are working on it. There’s a workaround solution for such situations while we are working on the fix(if that’s exactly what I think, it’s possible to switch the encryption method), but using v.9.6 is a good choice too.

Just in case, I’ll leave information about workaround solution in case of using the latest versions of PostgreSQL here for forum users:

1. Install PostgreSQL 13 or higher;

2. Change the encryption method from scram-sha-256 to md5 in postgresql.conf;

3. Create the ONLYOFFICE database and user as specified in the “Creating a database” section of this article Installing ONLYOFFICE Docs for Windows on a local server - ONLYOFFICE

4. Install the latest version of the Document Server.

As for RTL languages support. We know that the community asks about that. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with any timeframes at the moment. Sorry for inconvenience.