We have web application which we have stored some documents on. And we have onlyoffice server in a seperate VM, the web app interfaces with onlyoffice to display documents for edit or co-editing.
- I can upload documents directly on onlyoffice server and view without any issues.
- When opening documents from my web application , onlyoffice server displays a blank doument without content, but other information such as title displays correct.
What i have checked,
- I have checked onlyoffice logs, /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/docservice/out.log, no errors.
- I have checked my application logs, no errors as well.
- I have checked web console errors, and i saw this warning, WebSocket connection to ‘wss://onlyoffice-test.com/7.5.0-125/doc/2104-1.0/c/?EIO=4&transport=websocket’ failed: WebSocket is closed before the connection is established.
How to resolve this issue
i have installed latest version which 7.5