Do you want to: Report a bug
For bug reports, provide the steps to reproduce and if possible a minimal demo of the problem:
- open any document through Nextcloud
- switch Chrome tab and come back
- all content is missing, until zooming in or out
- updating OnlyOffice
- updating OnlyOffice Nextcloud app
- clearing browser cache and all application data of onlyoffice-URL and nextcloud-URL
Probably related to:
Community Server/Control Panel version: 7.0.0
Type of installation of Workspace (docker, deb/rpm, exe): docker
OS: Windows 10
Browser version: Google Chrome 98.0.4758.102 64-bit
(other browsers e.g. Vivaldi are working as expected)
Could you please check if hardware acceleration is enabled in Google Chrome? If so, please turn it off and re-check the situation.
you guessed right.
If I switch off hardware acceleration the bug doesn’t occure.
If I switch it back on the bug occures again.
Any other solution than keeping HW acceleration turned off?
We added your request to internal tracklist (50828). Switching off hardware acceleration is a workaround solution at the moment (or using other browser). We are working on this issue.