Meet ONLYOFFICE Docs Cloud, complete office software as a service
Meet ONLYOFFICE Docs Cloud

You cannot compile ONLYOFFICE for the local server on the arm64 device

I attempted to compile onlyoffice on the local server in the steps of installing the official website, but the compilation failed

https://helpcenter.onlyoffice.com/installation/docs-community-compile.aspx

I hope I can get support

Hello @yiwen
What is your server OS? Do you use clean OS? I mean no other apps are installed (any apps such as Docker, firewall, etc.)

I tried to use the versions of ubuntn 16.04,ubuntn 18.04 and 20.04, all of which had different errors. The system was pure, with no docker or firewall. When I consulted other compiled partners, they all said that the compilation could not be compiled and the compilation was wrong

Could you please provide a compilation guide?

We are checking the situation. I will update this thread when we have something to share.

Hello @yiwen
I’ve rechecked the situation. We allow to compile Document server for x86-64 only. We are planning to add arm64 support, but I cannot provide estimated timeframes.
Please accept our sincere apologies.

Ok, thanks!

Hello
Thank you for your reply and look forward to your masterpiece! I hope the Document server can give me a @me when it supports arm64 compilation, because this is very important to me! Thank you for your service and support!

Sure, I will update this thread when we have something to share.