如何给xlsx、pdf文件添加水印呢?

我想要将文档都添加上水印,不是只在网页上在线编辑显示出水印,我想要的是:把docx、xlsx、ppt文件上传到服务器上,下载下来时文件就带上了上传人的水印信息。
对于docx文件我使用文档生成器的方法InsertWatermark,能比较顺利的生成水印。求问xlsx、pdf文件要如何添加水印呢?我的服务器上是有document-server的docker的,求指教。

Hi
I want to add watermarks to all documents, not just display watermarks when editing online on web pages. What I want is to upload docx, xlsx, and ppt files to the server ,and when they are downloaded, the files will have the watermark information of the uploader.
For docx files, I used the documentbuilder method to InsertWatermark and successfully generated watermarks. How can I add watermarks to xlsx and pdf files? I have Docker for document server on my server, please give me some advice.

Hello @Shawn

Unfortunately, there are no methods that would allow insertion of watermarks into a spreadsheet editor. As far as I know, watermarks are not supported in most popular processors too. If I’m wrong, please correct me, we will gladly consider it as an enhancement.

As for the PDF: you can try out this plugin which works both in DOCX and PDF files to build a base for your usage scenario: