Workspace Community Document Server not available?

:point_up_2:

@anyone?

Hello,

same problem. Document server version 7.5. When we try to open documents through the Community tab of the UI, we receive the message “Documents service is not available. Please contact support.” We only use the Office workspace community server on Docker.

I need help.

Thanks.

Hello @shrey @Bob

Please provide a screenshot of the Settings > Integration > Document Service page when pressing Save button.

There is newer version of Document Server is available. I’d ask you to update in the first place, check the situation again and then provide a screenshot I’ve mentioned.

Hello,

I found Settings > Integration > Document Service page.

I need to define:

• Documents editing service address

• Service address of documents for requests from the community server

• Community Server address for requests from the documents service

By default, I’ve got:

/ds-vpath/

http://onlyoffice-document-server/

http://onlyoffice-community-server

Should I set my onlyoffice server address (https://myserver.mydomainname.xx) for all three values ?

Thanks.

Regards.

Note: I see the message: “Api url: Service is not defined”. I updated Document server version to 8.0.x version.

Bob

This is address of your Workspace portal. Please try pressing Reset and then Save buttons. Does it return any error? If not, after saving settings try opening a document for editing again.

Hello,

First, thanks for your help.

I pressed the Reset button and I received this message:

Docbuilder url: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Then I pressed the save button and I received the same message.

Regards.

Please execute command docker ps from the server where Workspace portal is installed and provide the output.

Also, please access Control Panel > Update tab and make screenshot of this page too to share.

Hello,

Sorry to reply late but I was very busy.

Here is some information I can give you:

Control panel

Community Server

Document Server

docker ps information:

IMAGE COMMAND NAMES
onlyoffice/documentserver-ee “/app/ds/run-documen…” festive_lamarr
onlyoffice/documentserver:8.0.0.1 “/app/ds/run-documen…” onlyoffice-document-server
onlyoffice/documentserver “/app/ds/run-documen…” charming_greider
onlyoffice/communityserver “/app/run-community-…” determined_fermi
onlyoffice/documentserver “/app/ds/run-documen…” priceless_pare
onlyoffice/documentserver “/app/ds/run-documen…” hardcore_lichterman
onlyoffice/documentserver “/app/ds/run-documen…” awesome_mirzakhani
onlyoffice/communityserver:12.5.2.1848 “/app/run-community-…” onlyoffice-community-server
onlyoffice/controlpanel:3.5.0.516 “/var/www/onlyoffice…” onlyoffice-control-panel
onlyoffice/elasticsearch:7.16.3 “/bin/tini – /usr/l…” onlyoffice-elasticsearch
mysql:8.0.29 “docker-entrypoint.s…” onlyoffice-mysql-server

I don’t think container id are necessary, that’s why I don’t displayed them.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Bob.

That’s quite a lot of Document Server containers if only you are using all of them separately and they are configured accordingly. If it is not the case, I’d recommend removing all of these containers and running Workspace installation script again with -u flag:

bash workspace-install.sh -u true

Make sure to prepare host server backup/snapshot before performing any of these actions.