When I try to isntall OO Docs in Debian 12.2 KDE, the packet ttf-mscorefonts-installer is not available

I’m trying to install Only Office in Debian 12.2 KDE 64_86, but when I try to Install mscorefonts, I have this answer:

El paquete ttf-mscorefonts-installer no está disponible, pero algún otro paquete hace referencia a él. Esto puede significar que el paquete falta, está obsoleto o sólo se
encuentra disponible desde alguna otra fuente.

E: El paquete «ttf-mscorefonts-installer» no tiene un candidato para la instalación (the packet «ttf-mscorefonts-installer» does not have a candidate to be installed)

The packet is not available. Could you give me a solution? Thanks

Hello @Jose_Manuel

Please provide the guide that you are following to install Desktop Editors. I assume you are trying yo install ONLYOFFICE Docs (Document Server), is that correct?

Thanks Constantine, I made a mistake because I wanted to install the OnlyOffice for users and not for server. However, I found a solution, you have to add the contrib repository and you can install the packet ttf-mscorefonts-installer.
But now I have a problem with the Desktop Editors in Debian. I’ll ask in that forum. Thanks again.

1 Like