Using control components in macro

Hello again,

I started work on porting my macros from LibreOffice to ONLYOFFICE, I have done so with my (German) cash-book spreadsheet. So far I found working with JavaScript and ONLYOFFICE quite straight forward, thanks to the documentation and examples given on your web site.
Now I wonder wether it is possible to use the available control components not only from plugins but from macros as well. And if so wether anyone has a piece of example code.
A happy and peaceful holiday season to all of you.

Hello @Dimpflmoser

Now I wonder wether it is possible to use the available control components not only from plugins but from macros as well.

Please point me to mentioned\desired control components, we will check the situation.

Dear Alexandre,
Thanks for your reply. What I am thinking about is some means to get user input in macros. For example I would like to be able to present an input dialog with text fields combo- and listboxes, buttons, etc.
Well in short can I use the elements described in this howto from a macro as well as from plugins?
https://api.onlyoffice.com/plugin/styles
Thanks again and best regards

We are checking the situation, I will update this thread when we have something to share.