Updating containers?

Regarding the 2., I have done what you asked inside the container, and here are the results:

First try (backup to Third-Party Storage):

Second try (Documents module):

Third try (Computer file):

Finally, here it is the “Extended Community Server logs”:

Regards,
Bruno Leon

Update:

This is what I am getting, when I try to decrypt, after applying these precedures. I do get this message straight on:

Hello Bruno,
Thank you for the provided info, we are currently analyzing.
Also, please provide the following file: TeamLabSvc.exe.config (/var/www/onlyoffice/Services/TeamLabSvc/ inside Community Server container), it seems like a new issue appeared after the editing of it, we will check.

Hello! Here it is @DmitriiV:

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Regards,
Bruno Leon

Hello,
Pay attention to this part:

<rules>
      <logger name="ASC.SQL" minlevel="Debug" writeTo="sql" final="true" /logger name="ASC.SQL" minlevel="Debug" writeTo="sql" final="true" />

It seems like you’ve left the extra part, rewrite it so it looks like this:
<logger name="ASC.SQL" minlevel="Warn" writeTo="" final="true" /> deleting the extra part.

Hello Bruno,
We came to a conclusion, that unfortunately the backup cannot be decrypted now. Probably the file was modified manually on the disk, so now the signature for it is different and does not match. Also, remember to stop the services when encrypting.

Right @DmitriiV, I do understand.

After correcting the line in TeamLabSvc.exe.config, i do get an operation timeout error, when trying to backup.

I am forever unable to decrypt and to backup my system, is it? There’s no way to build a new system and copy that data there?

Regards,
Bruno Leon

Hello,
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to decrypt that particular data now, yes.

Thank you @DmitriiV for all your assistance.

If there’s a solution in the future, please let me know.

Regards,
Bruno Leon

1 Like