Unable to use on mobile after purchasing a license

Hi,

I’m running Onlyoffice in Docker and have integrated it with Nextcloud. I purchased a license yesterday, however I’m unable to use on mobile either through Nextcloud in the browser (tried both Vanadium and Safari) or in the Nextcloud app (tried both Android and iOS). I can use it on a desktop fine through Nextcloud in the browser (Firefox on Linux).

On mobile I get the same pop up message that I did with the CE version (“Download failed. Press OK to return to document list”) which makes me think that I’ve missed a config somewere.

I’ve followed the guide linked in the email with the license and the advice in a couple of other forum posts.

I’m using the onlyoffice/documentserver-ee docker image.

I did a complete clean install (remove all onlyoffice images, remove mounted volumes, remove Onlyoffice app for Nextcloud and remove the cached data for the Nextcloud app) after initially trying out the CE version. I’ve put the license in a directory mounted in the correct place (/var/www/onlyoffice/Data/license.lic) and given it 755 permissions and also updated the default.json and production-linx.json files with the correct license location (/var/www/onlyoffice/Data/license.lic). I’ve also restarted the Onlyoffice docker container several times.

I’d be grateful for any help and happy to give any other useful information.

Thanks.

Hello,

1. Please clarify, what is the version of Document Server being used?
  2. What is the version of Nextcloud app?
  3. What is the version of Onlyoffice Connector’s App?
  4. Document Server logs (/var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver inside the container)

Also, pay attention that you can submit your questions through helpdesk as you have license

Hi,
Thanks for your reply, I’ll continue and send these details through the helpdesk as you suggested.

1 Like