Unable to run OnlyOffice in Firejail

Hi

I’m not able to run the desktop editors in firejail as it keeps crashing with the following error:

QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout “” to CTabBarWrapper “tabWrapper”, which already has a layout
[0103/181824.810197:FATAL:gpu_data_manager_impl_private.cc(897)] The display compositor is frequently crashing. Goodbye.

I’m running the following command trying to configure a firejail profile:

sudo firejail --build=onlyoffice.profile onlyoffice-desktopeditors

Also if I just use firejail onlyoffice-desktopeditors or firejail /usr/bin/onlyoffice-desktopeditors it’s now loading, although the sandbox launches. The terminal shows this:

Reading profile /etc/firejail/default.profile
Reading profile /etc/firejail/disable-common.inc
Reading profile /etc/firejail/disable-programs.inc

** Note: you can use --noprofile to disable default.profile **

Parent pid 40036, child pid 40037
Warning: /sbin directory link was not blacklisted
Warning: /usr/sbin directory link was not blacklisted
Warning: cleaning all supplementary groups
Child process initialized in 33.03 ms
DesktopEditors had been run already

Parent is shutting down, bye…

I know you can run it via appimage etc but this software is just a layer of bloatware and I don’t really want it on my PC if I’m honest.

My desktop environment is XFCE using XFWM as the window manager. All graphics drivers are installed and working - as this was one of the original problems I fixed.

Also using Light DM & Xorg/X11.

OS version: Arch Linux
App version: latest
Downloaded from: Pacman

Hello @cmarshall98
We are checking the situation. I will update this thread when we have something to share.

Thanks - the issue seems to have fixed itself for me now once I restarted after installing the graphics driver. However may be best to double check to just confirm it doesn’t do this under any other circumstances as I haven’t fully tested it yet, only as a cursory overview.

Thank you for your update, we are looking into it. I will update this thread as soon as possible.

Hello @cmarshall98
We have checked desktop editors with Firejail, all things seem OK. I believe that you faced temporal issue in your scenario and we are glad that you solved it already.
If you face any issues with app using via Firejail, please feel free to contact us.