Unable to install on Debian

Hello @lordalexnight
It should be fixed already. Please let us know your OS version and point me to the guide which you used.

hi,

i can confirm, this still doesn’t work.

Distributor ID: Debian
Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
Release: 11
Codename: bullseye

and I used this script: https://download.onlyoffice.com/install/install-Debian.sh

from this site: Installing server version from RPM/DEB packages using the provided script - ONLYOFFICE

We are checking the situation. I will update this post when I get any news.

1 Like

@Norbert @lordalexnight
Sorry about this situation. We made a mistake with scripts which you used for installation. We’re fixing it right now. I will notify you when I get any news.

1 Like

Install with Docker [Y/N/C]? N
Сущ:2 … bullseye InRelease
Сущ:3 … squeeze InRelease
Сущ:5 … stable InRelease
Сущ:6 … xenial InRelease
Игн:8 … stable-bullseye/snapshots/6.8.0.123 InRelease
Пол:10 … bullseye-security/main Translation-en [76,8 kB]
Сущ:11 … bullseye InRelease
Ошб:12 https:// download.mono-project.com/repo/debian stable-bullseye/snapshots/6.8.0.123 Release
404 Not Found [IP: 152.199.19.161 443]
Чтение списков пакетов… Готово
E: Репозиторий «Index of /repo/debian stable-bullseye/snapshots/6.8.0.123 Release» не содержит файла Release.
N: Обновление из этого репозитория нельзя выполнить безопасным способом, поэтому по умолчанию он отключён.
N: Информацию о создании репозитория и настройках пользователя смотрите в справочной странице apt-secure(8).

5.10.0-11-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 5.10.92-1 (2022-01-18) x86_64 GNU/Linux

install Docker not work too. container restart every 60sec

install Docker not work too. container restart every 60sec

We know about it, we discussed docker installation here: Community server container keep restarting - #6 by Alexandre
We are working on the fix for docker installation for Debian 11 too (bug number - 53124)

Thanks!
I’m waiting for the opportunity to install onlyoffice rpm and docker

1 Like

Package installation on Debian 11 is fixed. Please check it out

1 Like

Package installation on Debian 11 is fixed.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi my problem install package elastic.

Need to get 311 MB of archives.
After this operation, 517 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Err:1 https://artifacts.elastic.co/packages/7.x/apt stable/main amd64 elasticsearch amd64 7.16.3
403 Forbidden [IP: 34.120.127.130 443]
E: Failed to fetch https://artifacts.elastic.co/packages/7.x/apt/pool/main/e/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-7.16.3-amd64.deb 403 Forbidden [IP: 34.120.127.130 443]
The problem is most likely due to blocking.
This is written in the blog elastic . co /blog/
How to solve the issue with installing onlyoffice software if it is not possible to install the libraries that you use for your software?

Your ip is blocked. I just tired to download this file. It is still available.
So try to have your IP unblocked or download this file manual.

mayby you change rep
echo “deb [trusted=yes] Index of /mirrors/elastic/7/ stable main” | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/elastic-7.x.list

and to problem
Executing: /tmp/apt-key-gpghome.I6t7WdzxcN/gpg.1.sh --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys CB2DE8E5
gpg: keyserver receive failed: No data
root@localhost:/tmp/install-Debian# apt-key adv --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys CB2DE8E5
Warning: apt-key is deprecated. Manage keyring files in trusted.gpg.d instead (see apt-key(8)).
Executing: /tmp/apt-key-gpghome.FC2pyhsETm/gpg.1.sh --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys CB2DE8E5
root@localhost:/tmp/install-Debian# apt-key adv --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys CB2DE8E5
Warning: apt-key is deprecated. Manage keyring files in trusted.gpg.d instead (see apt-key(8)).
Executing: /tmp/apt-key-gpghome.2FuIy5B8gL/gpg.1.sh --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys CB2DE8E5
Executing: /tmp/apt-key-gpghome.794ycKWLxQ/gpg.1.sh --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys CB2DE8E5
gpg: key 8320CA65CB2DE8E5: “Ascensio System Limited (ONLYOFFICE) support@onlyoffice.com” not changed
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg: unchanged: 1

Hello @alex.d
It seems that @marno2703 is right. It looks that you have proxy in front of your server and something blocks requests. As for your second post, please provide us with details.

There are no proxies! The problem is that elastic blocks Belarus by geoIP. And because of this, there is no way to install the software. Do you use elastic mirrors?
With the addition of “apt-key” keys, I found a solution and got around this problem.
Yesterday, using VPN, I was able to install the server part through the crypt without any problems! But the problem remains with updating your packages or new installations.
Is it possible for you to use or enable a change of mirror?
With the installation of the elastic, the replacement of the mirror goes well.
BUT, when installing onlyoffice-communityserve, when post-installation is in progress, there is no possibility of changing scripts and paths for installing ingest-attachment. Which are also installed from elastic servers. Attempting to change to your own servers ends with an installation failure!
/var/lib/dpkg/info/onlyoffice-communityserver.postinst
plugin install -s -b https://******e/ingest-attachment-7.16.3.zip

We need some time to check out the situation. I will update this thread when we have something to share.

Thanks. I’m waiting !!!

Can you please tell me what is the solution to my problem?
Thank you

Dear @alex.d
As far as I understand the situation is related to Elasticsearch only. Please note that we cannot discuss decisions which were made by other team. I understand the situation but I’m not sure that we can do something on our side. We provide our open-source products ‘as is’, so we cannot predict all possible issues if they are related to described scenarios.
Please accept our apologies.

In such a situation, it would be convenient if you gave the opportunity to use other mirrors (Index of /mirrors/elastic/) for installation!
And in post-installation, where modules “ingest-attachment-7.16.3.zip” are used, they would upload them to their servers, for example.
Thank you! Or they would give the opportunity to specify in variables the paths to these files on their resources.
Thank you!

Unfortunately, I’m not sure that we can do something on our side in this situation. Anyway, we will update this thread if we have any news.