Twilio Voip not loading

I just started a Workspace server using the Digital Ocean 1 click app. I activated twilio with my credentials, then selected my twilio number to use and activated it for my user, following all instrucitons as per the OnlyOffice instruction page

I have the call icon on the top toolbar, and when I click this, or the phone number in the list of my contacts, it starts the voip window. However, nothing loads there, and I get an error in the nginx log:

024/06/18 18:16:10 [crit] 2368#2368: *1 connect() to unix:/var/run/onlyoffice/onlyoffice.socket failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: my.user.ip, server: , request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/onlyoffice/onlyoffice.socket:", host: "my.server.ip"

Checking the directory structure, there is no /var/run/onlyoffice on the server. I am not sure if this is due to the 1 click app being a docker app, or some other configuration issue. Thank you

So I managed to see the socket does exist within the docker iamge. However the wss request fails:

wss://MYSERVERIP/socketio/socket.io/?numberId=MYNUMBER&EIO=3&transport=websocket&sid=MYSID

Then the next request fails with a 400:

[type or paste code here](https://MYSERVERIP/socketio/socket.io/?numberId=MYNUMBER&EIO=3&transport=polling&t=P0jm9aU&sid=MYSID

with the message:

{"code":1,"message":"Session ID unknown"}

And then the js fails of course:

Uncaught TypeError: t is null                            voip-tfN31HLGhHACZe-5m8Cwng2.js:10:10567

In the docker nginx error log, over a million worker connections seems excessive. This is immediately after rebooting the entire server:

1048576 worker_connections exceed open file resource limit: 1024

Hello @sgc
Please reproduce the situation with browser console open (F12 in Google Chrome, check Console and Network tabs) and record a video file. Once the situation is reproduced, please provide us with entire Community server logs folder. It’s located here: /app/onlyoffice/CommunityServer/logs/
A few more things. Please let us know your portal component versions (for docker, run docker ps command on the host) and make sure that you granted all necessary permissions in your browser for the portal (notifications, microphone).

Alexandre, Thank you for the response. Given I could not figure this out easily and I am on a limited time budget right now, I deleted my OnlyOffice Server and will come back to it some time in the future when I have more time.

1 Like