The editor version has been updated

Hello, I have self translated version 8.1.1.0 of only office document server through the official compilation tutorial. Then, the compiled project was deployed on the server and document server was reverse proxied through nginx. When using the service, it is normal to use the 80 port editor under HTTP, but by configuring HTTPS access through the tutorial, generating a self signed certificate according to the tutorial, and then configuring nginx, when accessing the service through HTTPS, the editor opens and prompts {Editor version has been updated. The page will be reloaded to apply the changes}, and the document to be edited cannot be opened. Could you please let me know if there were any improper configurations during this process and how to resolve them? I did not encounter this issue during the same operation process on version 7.5.1.

Hello @luoming

Please find description of this error here:

If this error appears when opening files from your app, then check your mechanism of document.key generation - it must be generated anew when previous editing session has ended.

Thank you for your reply. I have reviewed the document and it seems that the issue I encountered does not match the description in the document. The prompt I saw is {'The editor version has been updated. The page will be reloaded to apply the changes. '}. Do we need to upgrade the @ nofyoffice/document editor vue dependency used in the vue project? The current version used is 1.3.0.
It is worth noting that I used it in the Vue project http://ip:80 The documentserver URL does not prompt when opening a document, but when using https://ip:443 This prompt appears when accessing the port, indicating that HTTPS is configured using a self signed certificate generated by OpenSSL. Is there anything incorrect?

I found the following code in the source code. The editor’s prompt information should come from here, is it convenient to inform when this code will give an error prompt? Here is the code:
onServerVersion: function(buildVersion) {
if (this.changeServerVersion) return true;
const cur_version = this.getApplication().getController(‘LeftMenu’).leftMenu.getMenu(‘about’).txtVersionNum;
const cropped_version = cur_version.match(/^(\d+.\d+.\d+)/);
if (! window.compareVersions && (! cropped_version || cropped_version[1] !== buildVersion)) {
this.changeServerVersion = true;
Common.UI.warning({
title: this.titleServerVersion,
msg: this.errorServerVersion,
callback: function() {
_.defer(function() {
Common.Gateway.updateVersion();
})
}
});
return true;
}
return false;
},

The errorServerVersion is the error message given: ‘The editor version has been updated.’ The page will be reloaded to apply the changes.’

Hello @luoming
If you don’t mind, I will join this thread too.
Have you checked the integrated example? I mean http://domainname/example
Is the issue reproducible there?
Additionally, please reproduce the situation with browser console open. Check ‘Console’ and ‘Network’ tabs and show us error entries. Once the issue is reproduced, please collect Document server logs, we need to take a look at them.