ONLYOFFICE 7.0: online forms, password protection in sheets, collaboration improvements and much more
ONLYOFFICE 7.0 released

The document.doc of protected word

Hello,ONLYOFFICE’s enginer, I’m so sorry that have question for you one more time.
I use the onlyOffice community in docker, when i show the documents in onlyoffice, I find that the protected in word was closed.Like this:

It is office function, I need open it, but onlyoffice closed it.
The word protected is important for us, so there some solution for this question?

Hello @wyb656
Do I understand the entire scenario right?
Create and edit any docx file in MS > Protect Document > restrict editing > set the settings as on your screenshot (editing restrictions: no change) > Protection method: password (?)
After that, upload the file to Docs and is there no way to disable editing restriction?
If I misunderstood the situation, please clarify.

Yes @Alexandre , you understand correctly.We open the editing restriction for disable editing in designated area. When I upload file to ONLYOFFICE, we need disabled normal, but now it not

Hello @wyb656
Sorry for the late reply. It took us some time. We have added your suggestion to internal tracksystem (internal number - 57149). We have started working on it.