The background log reports changesError,postdata error and serverRequest error

When I open and save a document,it’s normal.But The background log reports changesError,postdata error and serverRequest error.
Especially,the changesError always remind me that the storage space is insufficient .
It looks like this,"Error:存储空间不足,无法完成此操作”
I also found the doc that I saved is damaged,it can‘t be opened by microsoft word.

Document Server version:7.1.1
Type of installation of the Document Server (docker, deb/rpm, exe)
Browser version:chrome

Hello @heuyanghe
First of all, please note that Document server v.7.1.1 is outdated. Please prepare whole server backup and update your installation to v.7.2.1. We have update guide for Windows servers here: Updating ONLYOFFICE Docs for Windows to the latest version - ONLYOFFICE

After that please re-check the situation. If the issue still persists after the update, please provide us with additional information:

1. Please reproduce the issue with a file and make videofile.
  2. When the issue is reproduced, please provide us with whole Document server logs folder.
  3. Do you use your own self-written storage or third-party one (like Nextcloud, Seafile, Redmine) in your tests? Please provide us with details about your installation and Document server integration.
  4. Please check integrated example of the storage. It’s located here: http://your_DS_domain_name/example
    Will the issue reproduce with integrated example?

One more thing.

the changesError always remind me that the storage space is insufficient .

Is it correct? Please check your hard drive space.