Text field problem in editable pdf version

Hello,
I don’t understand why when I insert a text field in a form and then save the document as a PDF, the text field is fixed and does not automatically adapt to the length of the entered text. However, in the field settings, the “fixed field” box is not checked.
Thanks for your help,

Hello @doruet
To be honest, I’m not sure that I understand the issue right. I’ve checked mentioned scenario on my v.7.2.2 test Document server and all things seem OK:Monosnap
Please provide us with details (you can record a videofile), also let us know your Document server version.

I created a form and saved it as a PDF. But when I want to fill it in, the text fields don’t fit the text. The text field is limited to about 15 characters when I want it to adapt to the length of the text. Here is my example. Thanks for your help.essai
To save, I go through “File”, “save as” and select PDF. I don’t have an icon to save as a PDF.

I use this version of OnlyOffice

Please note that pdf file is the final output result in .docxf > .oform > pdf chain. The mentioned ‘fixed size field’ feature works in .docxf and .oform file formats. The pdf format doesn’t include changing the mentioned field in this scenario.
Useful links: Create fillable forms - ONLYOFFICE
Filling Out a Form - ONLYOFFICE
I believe your users have to fill out .oform files in such scenarios.
By the way, we have released v.7.3, please update your app.

If I understand correctly, you must necessarily fill in the form in oform format, therefore, necessarily with onlyoffice?
I thought that we could distribute the form in PDF format to facilitate the filling of the document, as with Adobe for example.
Thanks a lot.

We are going to re-check the situation. I will update this thread when we have something to share.

Hello @doruet
We have rechecked the situation. Unfortunately, there’s no way to change text field size in the final pdf file.
Please accept our apologies.