Talk ( onlyoffice workspace community edition)

Bom dia, estou com problema no Talk em Sala de bate papo, abaixo(anexo) a imagem do problema, simplesmente do nada aparece uma sala que já foi até excluída ou a sala em questão como conference@… Alguém consegue identificar esse problema? Quero adotar o Talk aqui para substituir outros produtos.

Versões do Onlyoffice Workspace Community Edition utilizada
Control panel: 3.5.0.516
Community Server: 12.5.2.1848
Document Server: Document Server

Good morning, I’m having a problem with Talk in the Chat Room; below is the image of the issue. Suddenly, a room appears that has already been deleted, or the room in question appears as ‘conference@’… Can anyone identify this issue? I want to adopt Talk here to replace other products

Versions of OnlyOffice Workspace Community Edition used
Control panel: 3.5.0.516
Community Server: 12.5.2.1848
Document Server: Document Server

Hey @regrocsi :handshake:

Could you please provide details on the installation process you followed for OnlyOffice?
Specifically, which installation guide or instructions did you use?

Good morning, Nikolas;
I used it via script, this one here: https://download.onlyoffice.com/install/workspace-install.sh

Bom dia Nikolas;
Utilizei via script, esse aqui https://download.onlyoffice.com/install/workspace-install.sh

1 Like

hi @regrocsi :santa:

1. Docker or RPM/DEB packages?

2. Could you please provide a detailed scenario for reproducing the issue?
    I hope this will help us reproduce the issue.

3. Additionally, could I request you to record a video demonstrating the problem (step by step) and upload it here? Alternatively, you can provide a download link if the file size exceeds 14.6 MB.

Hi @Nikolas ;
Docker or RPM/DEB packages?
Docker, no servidor Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS

Could you please provide a detailed scenario for reproducing the issue?
I hope this will help us reproduce the issue.
Yes

Additionally, could I request you to record a video demonstrating the problem (step by step) and upload it here? Alternatively, you can provide a download link if the file size exceeds 14.6 MB.
Yes, I’ve already informed my users who reported the issue to record a video when it happens. But basically, it’s as shown in the image; out of nowhere, a room like that stops working, and it’s not possible to send messages. All other features work, including other rooms

Hello @regrocsi

Please correct me if I misunderstand the issue: when using Talk certain rooms stop functioning, i.e. cannot send messages, and room loads indefinitely, is that correct?

Do you perform any particular actions that leads to this problem? We are also waiting for the recording after all.

Hi Constantine,
That’s right. I’m attaching a video that shows the issue.

Thank you for the video. I’d like to ask you clarify few moments:

• since video start from the point when rooms has already stopped working, was there any action that caused such behavior?
  • was user chatting in that room when it stopped functioning?
  • last part demonstrates that closing a room and re-opening it resolves temporarily the issue, is that correct?
  • also, in addition to previous question: user focuses on the messages for a while - is there anything particular about it?

I am sorry if I misunderstood anything.

Hi @Constantine,
Sorry for the delay in responding.
since video start from the point when rooms has already stopped working, was there any action that caused such behavior?
R: No, it just stops working. What people have noticed is that when they use other tabs/windows in the browser and then come back after some time, this error occurs.

was user chatting in that room when it stopped functioning?
R: No, I was using other tabs/windows. When I return to the Talk tab/window, that’s when the problem occurs.

last part demonstrates that closing a room and re-opening it resolves temporarily the issue, is that correct?
R: Yes, exactly. Closing the room and reopening it solves the issue.

also, in addition to previous question: user focuses on the messages for a while - is there anything particular about it?
R: No.

Hello, @regrocsi

Let’s get back to the issue.
Thanks to @Constantine for taking the time to look into this matter!

So, we suspect that the issue might be related to the browser cache and the operation of the Chrome browser.

1. We need the HAR log (1.1) for a more thorough examination of all network requests.
  2. Try using a browser other than Chrome; this might be a potential solution to the problem.

1.1 Instructions for recording HAR logs.

Open Google Chrome and go to the page where the issue occurs.

1. Press F12 on your keyboard to open the Developer Tools window.
  2. On the opened panel, select the Network tab.
  3. In the top left corner of the tab, you’ll find a circular button for recording. It should be red. (recording network log)
  4. If it is gray, click on it to start recording the network log (Ctrl + E).
  5. Check the Preserve log and Disable cache checkboxes.
  6. Click the Clear button to clear all existing logs in the Network tab.
  7. Reproduce the issue.
  8. Then, in the Name column, right-click any network request in the grid and select Save all as HAR with Content.

Send the HAR archive via direct messages or provide a hyperlink to an external storage.

1 Like

Hi @Nikolas ;
Okay, I’ve already informed my users here at the company to let me know when the issue occurs so that I can perform the requested procedure

1 Like

Hi @Nikolas ;
Sorry for the delay in responding, we still have the issue ongoing, and now it has worsened as it hasn’t returned to normal since yesterday. Attached are the log files requested.

I tried to upload the file here, but the format is not supported, so I’ll upload it to a data service and provide the link below:

https://spaces.hightail.com/receive/nn8MsRy4or

@regrocsi
Thank you for providing the HAR file. We need some time to process it.

Could you please clarify if using a different browser had any effect on reproducing the issue?

Or open the Chrome Dev Tools by pressing F12. Once the Chrome Dev Tools are open, right-click on the reload button, and a menu will drop down. Click on ‘Empty Cache and Hard Reload’.

Hi @Nikolas,
In another browser, for example EDGE, the same error occurs, as well as the requested procedure. What I noticed is that the chat room that isn’t working quickly shows the number of messages in red and disappears; this number keeps increasing. This chat room has a lot of messages, while the others with fewer messages are working.

1 Like

@regrocsi

What does 'now it has worsened as it hasn’t returned to normal since yesterday ’ mean?

That’s because this used to happen and then return to normal, but now users can no longer use this chat room that was created for the finance department

1 Like

I will update this thread when we have something to share.
If you want to speed up the situation, perhaps you should contact colleagues of mine to discuss it. There’s a post about this possibility: Get dedicated support

Hi @Nikolas ,
Thank you, I’ll be waiting

1 Like