Support for Mega.nz

Hi
I know you support multiple cloud providers. But, mega.nz is rising at this moment. Is it possible to support mega?

1 Like

Hello @moe6062
As far as I understand, there’s webDAV feature https://github.com/meganz/MEGAcmd/blob/master/contrib/docs/WEBDAV.md
So you can try to connect mega.nz to your portal via webDAV. Please let us know if it’s suitable for you.

Hello @bikhalu
We didn’t check Mega integration, but WebDAV feature should work properly. If you face any issues, please provide us with details, we will take a closer look at it.

Please take a closer look at the iOS version since there’s is no Mega tool to make it connectable as webdav, that link only lists desktop OS
Thanks!

Hello @esv

It’s not quite clear which iOS application you are referring to. Please clarify your request and provide some more details.

Your Onlyoffice Documents application on iOS. It can’t connect to Mega since there is no server support there, so Mega can’t start a Webdav server your app could connect to

So the only way it seems is to add a connector similar to other a apps like Dropbox via an API

Thanks. We will discuss this suggestion to add integration with Mega internally and I will provide feedback afterwards.

As for the WebDav functionality:

It seems that @Alexandre has already figured that out.

No he hasn’t, I’ve already addressed this:

1 Like

We have registered your suggestion to add integration with Mega.nz service in Documents App to allow possibility to edit files directly from there.

Thank you for your interest.