Super administrator permissions to keep track of all created folders

Hello,
I have the following concern and I don’t know if you can give me an answer.
We are integrating OnlyOffice Workspace version 12.0.0.1726 to keep track of our company’s group documents. We thought it was a fantastic tool, but at the moment we are classifying the documents and permissions that we are going to use, but we want to do the following:

1. Create a user as super administrator, this user will be able to have full control of all folders created by users. it’s possible?

We tried the following:
a) We add an administrator profile, in the section of my documents we create a folder called “DOCUMENTS”.
b) Within this folder, we create subfolders for each area, for example: “HUMAN TALENT FOLDER” and “ACCOUNTING FOLDER”.
c) Then we gave full access to the respective head of each area, then they must assign the permissions to each member of their team (only reading and comments). But since it is not the owner of the parent folder (DOCUMENTS), the advanced definitions option does not appear to not allow downloading, printing or copying a file.
Regarding the previous case, there is another way to keep control of all the folders without having to share the parent folder from the super administrator profile.
I would also like to know if it is possible to add the functionality of not being able to print, download and copy the file (for Read Only and Comments) but in this case convert it to a folder.

I await your comments, thank you.

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in our product.
There is no possibility for an administrator to control ‘my documents’ folders of other users. We consider there folders as private folders, so it would be against privacy for some other user to access them.

I would also like to know if it is possible to add the functionality of not being able to print, download and copy the file (for Read Only and Comments) but in this case convert it to a folder.

Unfortunately these permissions cannot be applied to a folder, they must be applied to each particular file. We will discuss implementing this enhancement in future versions of the product.