Suggestion : add a One Note equivalent to OO

Hello

One of the main thing keeping me on windows (after ditching MSO for OO 14 months ago) is a One-note substitute.
So far, no opensource software is doing the job : joplin is great but it is just a markdown editor, Trilium is no longer maintained.
Additionally, I think it would make perfect sens to add this app because:

1. It is perfectly consistent with the rest of the product. After the PDF editor, why not a note taking app :slight_smile: ?
  2. I think it would be a way to attract new user to OO via the mobile “note taking” use-case
  3. I also think it would be a great addition for education users.

If other users of this forum are interested, I assume you can add a message bellow.
@OO guys, I’ll be glad if you could follow this “big” request to the sales or whoever it is relevant to :slight_smile: .

Have a good week-end !

Hello @arcqus
I remember this request from your other topic.
Unfortunately, as far as I can see, we haven’t received similar requests from other users. In the meantime, developing a OneNote equivalent would require a lot of resources for development and debugging processes.
My suggestion for now is contacting colleagues of mine at sales@onlyoffice.com to discuss possible options.
Nevertheless, I’ll keep this thread open if there’re other similar requests.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi @Alexandre

Yep, we discussed this in MP :slight_smile:

I did but I did not get any answer :frowning: , hence my post; to see if it would gather some attention here from other OO users.

Hello @arcqus
If it’s possible, please re-send your request to sales@onlyoffice.com. I do believe, you will get a response.
Meanwhile, let’s keep this thread open.