Suggest a function

Suggest a function

Good afternoon, I would like to suggest the following functions. In my opinion, they greatly simplify the work in the company.

1. Add the full address bar
    so that instead of an abbreviated address, the string contains the full address. I have attached a photo.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/MnGSxHdGSUp6zrcc9

2. Add a global clipboard.

Hello @Nikita

Thanks for the suggestion, we will take closer look at it.

Please elaborate on this. Do you experience any issues with the clipboard room-wise? Or it is related to the editor?

Hello @Constantine

There are no problems with the clipboard inside the application. I mean, to send documents by mail, I need to download it and then paste it into the letter. It takes extra time.

There is also a proposal to integrate a connection to the docspace cloud into Windows Explorer. In my opinion, this will greatly simplify the work.

We have registered an enhancement suggestion to add option to display complete path in the header with destination. It will be added in one of the future versions of DocSpace.

I’m not following this description. Please elaborate on this, what does it mean “integrate a connection to the docspace cloud into Windows Explorer”? How is that supposed to work? If possible, please share a demo from any other app that supports such feature.

Good afternoon, as an example, you can take the One driver application, which provides file management from file explorer.

We also want the ability to open files from File Explorer.

Thanks, now I see. We will take closer look this suggestion and I will provide feedback.