Spreadsheet Protection Missing

OS version: Ubuntu 24.04
App version: 7.1.0.215
Cloud version: 11.0.1.1482 Community Edition
Downloaded from: Installed from .deb package

I am not certain if this is a bug or normal behavior. I created a spreadsheet using the desktop editor locally. I was able to password protect a worksheet hiding formulas and preventing format changes.
The protection works fine locally, however when I upload it to my cloud, the protection is removed. No password needed to change anything originally protected. Yikes! Furthermore, the Protection tab/menu is altogether missing when creating or editing spreadsheets in a cloud. It only appears when working with local files.
My question, I this normal and expected behavior? If not, what is the resolution?

Hello @ematech

the Protection tab/menu is altogether missing when creating or editing spreadsheets in a cloud.

It’s a little bit strange. You mentioned an old version of Community server (v.11.0.1.1482).
I assume that you have server-based portal solution (Workspace). What is your version of Document server? If you have old version, that would explain situation with Protection tab missing. Because this feature was added to Document server with v.6.3 https://github.com/ONLYOFFICE/DocumentServer/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#630

I f I misunderstood your request, please provide us with details.