[Spreadsheet] Adding a macro button to search and highlight cells that include a specific term

Dear ONLYOFFICE Community!

Maybe you can help me with the following issue.

I would like to add a button in my spreadsheet document that triggers a macro. I want the macro to search my sheet for cells including a specific term and highlight those cells with a color (let’s say yellow)

If possible, it might be the case that the cells that I want to search also have some other information, so the search should not get affected by that other information (for example, from the functions I know that I would need to use the “* term *” way and not the " term " way.

Then finally I would also like to have a “revert” button that searches the highlighted text/cell (let’s say it searches a specific color e.g. yellow) and reset the highlight formating of the cell as it was before (e.g. white). If it is not possible through color search then it would also be ok if it searches the affected cells with the term again but this time it inverts them back to the white cell color.

I hope this makes sense. I appreciate the time and effort for helping me. Thanks!
Alex

EDIT: I found a script for Visual Basic that works perfectly on MS Excel, but unfortunately I do not know how to convert it to javascript. I attach it as a reference:

Sub HighlightCells()
    Dim ws As Worksheet
    Dim searchTerm As String
    Dim cell As Range

Set ws = ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet1") 

searchTerm = "TermExampleHere"

ws.Cells.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone

For Each cell In ws.UsedRange
        If InStr(1, cell.Value, searchTerm, vbTextCompare) > 0 Then
            cell.Interior.Color = RGB(255, 255, 0)
        End If
    Next cell
End Sub

Hello, @tzokl
In our examples, there is a macro Highlight duplicates.
Take a look at it!
Making some modifications might help you achieve what you need.