SMB - External Storage (Networkshare) Sync

@a.maltsev can you try out this solution and provide a feedback?
Please make copy of default.json before taking actions as @marco says.
Remember that to apply changes to default.json you have to restart Document Server services.

thanks a lot!! You are my savior!
This is what helped:

“lastsave”: 10,
“forcesave”: 10,
“saved”: 10,
“documentsCron”: " * * * * * *",
“files”: 10,
“filesCron”: " * * * * * *",

The solution works! Is there a native solution for making changes to default.json for docker container?

Hello @a.maltsev

I don’t quite understand what do you mean by “native solution”.
If you want directly edit config, you can connect to Docker container with Document Server with command docker exec -it <ID> bash and then locate config and edit it with nano.
<ID> of the container you can find by enlisting all running containers with docker ps.

I mean a way that will allow me to update the container without additional manipulations. maybe i can set parameters in docker-compose.yml or something similar?

Unfortunately, for these parameters we don’t have environment variables that can be set to run the container.
As an alternative, you can mount a custom config to the container. Create on host config with name local-production-linux.json and add desired parameters and their values. Note that the whole object structure for the necessary parameters must be retained.
In your case parameters are:

{
        "services": {
                "CoAuthoring": {
                        "expire": {
                                "lastsave": 10,
                                "forcesave": 10,
                                "saved": 10,
                                "documentsCron": "* * * * *",
                                "files": 10,
                                "filesCron": "* * * * * *"
                        }
                }
        }
}

After that mount this config to the container. For example, to run a container with docker run example of the command will look like this:

docker run -i -t -d -p 80:80 --restart=always \
-v <absolute_path_to_config>/local-production-linux.json:/etc/onlyoffice/documentserver/local-production-linux.json onlyoffice/documentserver

Please do not mount any of the default configs to the host, it may cause various issues after the update.