Slow printing in LinuxMint 20.3

OS version: Linux Mint 20.3
App version: 7.0.0.127
Downloaded from: ONLYOFFICE website
Printer Brother DCP - 9010CN

When I print through Only Office, the page prints in a minute. When I print via LibreOffice or PDF via Document Viewer, it is printed almost immediately. So the problem is with OnlyOffice.

Hello @maikcrew
Please provide us with more details. If possible, please reproduce the issue (with some small file for a test) and record a video.
One more thing, is there the same behavior with ‘Print to PDF’ feature?

https://app.box.com/s/dimhl4vo34ok1dkbdgqn7u7ri9hi9u00 I try search log file and do not find anything for OnlyOffice.

Please let us know hardware specifications of your PC (CPU\RAM).

AMD FX-8320E
16 GB ram
Radeon RX 550
nvme disk samsung

We found a match with a known issue (internal number - 47080). We are working on it. Your request is added to this bug. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with exact timeframes of fix release.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Hello ok good luck thank you very much

I have LinuxMint 21, and I have the same problem - 34 (text only) pages, are printing few minutes. (i5-8350U, 16GB ram) - when i print it to PDF - it is 312MB file !!! - it print text as graphics

Hello @jacko
Could you please re-check the issue in Desktop Editors v.7.2?
We have increased print speed in the latest version.

Hello I upgrade also LM 21. Normal text seem print ok but when I insert picture OnlyOffice crash and close after tap to print.
When I run via terminal:
onlyoffice-desktopeditors
QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout “” to CTabBarWrapper “tabWrapper”, which already has a layout
QXcbConnection: XCB error: 8 (BadMatch), sequence: 1715, resource id: 100663374, major code: 130 (Unknown), minor code: 3
QXcbConnection: XCB error: 8 (BadMatch), sequence: 1747, resource id: 100663374, major code: 130 (Unknown), minor code: 3
QXcbConnection: XCB error: 8 (BadMatch), sequence: 1750, resource id: 100663374, major code: 130 (Unknown), minor code: 3
QXcbConnection: XCB error: 8 (BadMatch), sequence: 1781, resource id: 100663374, major code: 130 (Unknown), minor code: 3
QXcbConnection: XCB error: 8 (BadMatch), sequence: 1909, resource id: 100663374, major code: 130 (Unknown), minor code: 3
Neoprávněný přístup do paměti (SIGSEGV) (core dumped [obraz paměti uložen])

Hello @maikcrew
Please let us know version of your Desktop Editors and point us to the installation guide which you you used. Also please reproduce the issue and make a videofile.

Debian 8, Ubuntu 14.04 a vyšší
Verze: 7.2.0

Could you please provide us with a test file?
I have seen the videofile, but no issues were detected. I would like to run a test on my test machines.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/26832z0td7kvkl3yjed2j/test.odt?dl=0&rlkey=9kuv2hsq0qojzijpe4dvfl4ox Maybe is problem with Bother DCP9010CN driver ?

Thank you for the file, we are checking the situation.

Hello @maikcrew
We have checked provided file. The issue will be fixed with Desktop Editors v.7.2.1 release.
Thank you for pointing us to this situation!

7.2 is OK - Fast Printing OK

1 Like