Scroll flechas up down

Hello, good morning
I don’t know if you can configure or still don’t have the option to be able to read a document or write and not have to take the mouse or pencil and slide the scroll bar up or down. And be able to do it directly with the arrow keyboards.

Another question I would like to know if it is possible to open a pdf, to be able to somehow activate the way to edit or modify it without having any key or coding that document. (Text)

Thank you very much
Best regards, Sergio

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hello selohu.

I don’t know if you can configure or still don’t have the option to be able to read a document or write and not have to take the mouse or pencil and slide the scroll bar up or down. And be able to do it directly with the arrow keyboards.

I’m a little bit confused since I successfully navigate in a document via keyboard arrows or PageUp\PageDown buttons. Please describe situation in detail.

As for PDF editor, we are still working on it. Unfortunately I cannot provide you any time frames of releasing full editing opportunity at the moment.

Hello, when creating a new document I can use the side space bar to move up and down. But when I open a pdf it does not let me go up and down.

Could you please record a video file where the issue is reproduced? Also please let us know your version of Document server.