Save As command

Using Document, is there a way to add a Save As command button to the bar above the menu that already has Save, Print, Undo and Redo?

Or perhaps a keyboard keyboard short cut for the Save As command?

Hello! Please use Ctrl+⇧ Shift+S for the Save as command.

My apologies for the confusion.

Its not the Save command I asking about, its the Save As command.

For example, you have an existing docx and you want to save a copy with a different name and you use Save As. The Save As is only available in the File menu and it would be productive if Save As were available in the tool bar above the menu where Save and print already exit.

Hello!
Could you please clarify the question: do you ask about Save or Save as command? In the Desktop Editors Ctrl+⇧ Shift+S works for the Save as command and Ctrl+S for Save. The full list of shortcuts you can find in our Help Center.
Thank you for the suggestion regardin Save as button. I’ll forward it to our developers for further consideration.

Apologies for my misunderstanding of your previous comment.

CTRL + Shift + S for the Save As command. I’ve tested it and it works, thanks.

I appreciate you passing my suggestion for a Save As button on the bar where Save and Print already exist.

Is there a reason why OO does not support saving to .doc file format?

The basic type of formats used in OnlyOffice Docs is OOXML (DOCX, XLSX, PPTX). DOC is a Microsoft Word Binary File Format which is processed in ONLYOFFICE with inner conversion to DOCX, that’s why ONLYOFFICE doesn’t support saving to DOC.