Right Click cannot creat onlyoffice files

Do you want to: Report a bug / Ask a how-to question
For bug reports, provide the steps to reproduce and if possible a minimal demo of the problem.
Here is our situation, we have multiple laptops runs different versions of OnlyOffice, we expected while we right click to creat a file, then we’ll be able to create .docx or .xlsx file. BUT there is no option for us to creat those files. we checked Registry Editors under HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT and HKEY_CURRENT_USER, even though we tried to add .docx under PostSetup, still does not work.

Any suggestions will be appreciated!!!
OS version: Windows 10 (22H2)
App version: 7.4.1 & 7.3 & 7.2 &7.1
Downloaded from: ONLYOFFICE website / Other (specify)

Hello @netswift

I’m looking for a solution. I will update the thread once any news come up.

Please specify what installer (exe or msi) did you use to install Desktop Editors? Additionally, let us know if you have any other editors, e.g. MS Office or LibreOffice, etc., installed on your PC.

hey, right after Only Office 7.5.0.127 came up, the problem has been solved by this version. I dont know what happened, but it has been fixed.
Thanks,

We are glad to know that update resolved the issues. I’m closing this thread as solved then.

If you still have any questions in this regard and feel like we need to re-open the thread, please contact me via PM.