ONLYOFFICE 7.0: online forms, password protection in sheets, collaboration improvements and much more
ONLYOFFICE 7.0 released

Restrict downloading and printing of documents to prevent distribution of content

Hello, i installed the onlyoffice workspace with digitalocean but in the security issue I did not see the option to perform the restriction so that they can not download or print any file, please can you explain to me how to perform the integration of the api, the indications On the page they are not clear or what other option is there to carry out this process

https://api.onlyoffice.com/editors/config/document/permissions

Hello @NathalySuarez_25
Please note that mentioned section (‘permissions’) is related to integrators only. Workspace is a different product with its own integration way between Document server and Community server. There is no way to achieve your request at the moment. But mentioned possibility (disable ‘Print and ‘Download’ features for files in Document module) is planned to release with Community Server v.12. We are working on it, so I cannot provide you with exact release date.