[question][community version]about how to Increase connection count

We are using the community version of onlyoffice, and then we found out that the count of connections for the community version is limited to 20. What can I do to increase the maximum number of connections for the community version? Are the following solutions feasible?

1. Switch to the enterprise or development version, and then buy connections to increase the maximum number of connections(I sure that can work my question out)

2. Use the community version, then buy connections to increase the maximum number of connections

3. Conduct source code development and compilation in the community version, and then increase the maximum number of connections through the code.

Looking forward to your reply. thank you

Hey @lxof :wave:

To increase the number of connections in ONLYOFFICE, you’ll need a license that covers the required number of connections. For more detailed information and assistance in choosing the right license, feel free to contact our sales department.

To activate your license, you will need to use either the Developer Edition build (DE) or the Enterprise Edition build (EE) of the document server.

ONLYOFFICE Docs Community is available under an open-source license - AGPL v3.
For more information, visit: ONLYOFFICE License FAQ and Compare ONLYOFFICE Docs editions.

You might also find this topic interesting:
Remove connection limits