Problem with customized Word Heading styles on save/export

Document Server version: 6.2
Type of installation of the Document Server (docker with nodejs API)
Browser version: Chrome Version 95.0.4638.69

Steps to reproduce the problem: Load the attached docx file (?) in the Only Office document editor, go to File / Download As and download as a docx and then open the downloaded file in Word. Notice that the font size has increased for all of the paragraphs that use Heading 1 and Heading 2 (the Heading 1 and Heading 2 styles in this document are customized to use outline numbering and an 11 point font. Heading 1 saves as 14 pt and Heading 2 save as 13 pt. The expectation is that the font size would remain the same.

How do I attach or send a file?

Hello jbecker.
Please attach the original file where the issue is reproduced. We’ll check it on actual version of Document server.
For file attachment, please use ‘Upload’ button in your reply.

Processing: Example Master Agreement 21-11-16.docx…

Could you please edit your post with link to the file? Link seems broken.
You should be able to upload a file to a post. Another way: please upload the file to some external storage and provide us with the link to download it.

As near as I can tell, the upload in this forum only accepts images. I will try to provide an external link, but please consider providing a better way to upload commonly used file types such as docx.

Hello jbecker.

Sorry for late reply. It took us some time to check and find a solution. We will release a fix for the described situation with the next update of Document server. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with exact date release at the moment.

Thank you for valuable data.