Cloud Computing Insider Awards 2022: Vote for ONLYOFFICE
Vote for ONLYOFFICE

Printing to thermal label printer has grey hatched background

Do you want to: Report a bug
Symptoms: On an intermec PC43d there is a grey hatched background on all labels printed. To replicate just create a suitable page sized file and print it. Saving the file as either docx or PDF does not make a difference when printed from OODE. I have loaded the PDF into a system document viewer and it prints without the background. I have also loaded the docx into LibreOffice and it prints fine.
I have tried both no background and a white background with the same symptoms.
This is in OODE on Debian 11.
I’m at a loss what to try next so I’m reporting this as a bug for now unless anyone has any suggestions?

Hello @mattdale
Please let us know exact version of Document server which you are using. Also point me to the guide which you used for installation.
Do I understand it right that usage scenario is following: open file for editing via Document server > Print > the result has grey hatched background. Does the issue reproduce with all files?

Hi,

This is in the desktop editor. I haven’t tried through a document server.

Please let us know your Desktop Editors version. Also please provide us with a file where the issue reproduces.

The desktop editor version is 7.1.1.57.

I’ll send the file I’m currently using

File available at Upload files for free - 2x4label.docx - ufile.io

Thank you, we are checking the situation.

Hello @mattdale
Could you please reproduce the issue and make a photo of the result. We need to take a look at it.

The one printed from OnlyOffice on the left and LibreOffice on the right