Poder ver documentos en vista edición cuando ciertas partes tienen contraseña

Do you want to: Suggest a feature / Report a bug / Ask a how-to question
For feature suggestions, describe the result you would like to achieve in detail:
For bug reports, provide the steps to reproduce and if possible a minimal demo of the problem:
Le digo que les hace falta a su app eso también va para la versión de pc, es que por ejemplo hay documentos word, power point, que solamente dejan editar ciertas partes, en word “office” sale habilitar edición y se puede trabajar normal, en cambio en la versión de usted no deja hacer nada, solo visualizar el documento y no deja editar nada, ni hablar de libr… que si lo deja editar pero daña la estructura del documento y es peor, seria bueno que hicieran ese cambio, gracias
DocumentBuilder version: 8
Installation method: terminal - exe - apk

Hello @lus.mora1

Please note that official languages of this forum are English and Chinese. I’d kindly ask you to rewrite your post to continue communication.

In general, if I understood correctly, you are talking about password-protected documents that Desktop Editors is opening in view-mode, is that correct? Frankly, I don’t quite understand the conditions to damage the document structure that you are describing. Can you elaborate on this?