PDF Viewer Improvments - suggestion

Do you want to: Suggest a feature
For feature suggestions, describe the result you would like to achieve in detail.
OS version: Windows 10
App version: 7.5.1.23 (x64 exe)
Downloaded from: ONLYOFFICE website

Hi,
Have You consider adding one of this features:

1. New ways of viewing pdf files.
    For example facing view:

Book view would be fine too, whatever You find worth adding.

1. Allow to change pages using arrows on keyboard, majority of pdf viewers has this features and I think it is very useful.

2. Add presentation mode (full screen mode) - its available for example in Sumatra PDF and Firefox. In my opinion it is very useful when You for instance have a presentation in PDF format and You want to present it.

1 Like

Hey @dedoci :handshake:
Of course, we will consider ALL your suggestions.

Points 2 and 3 are clear, but could you provide more details about the first one or share a link to the implementation in other editors? Recently (today), a user provided a YouTube link with a description of the feature. I think this could also be a good option.

Here You have a video. This mode can be very useful when You have wide display, because it allows You to see 2 or even more pages per one view.

1 Like

@dedoci :handshake:
Thank you for your video! It’s greatly appreciated.:hugs:
As a result of your initiative, several suggestions for implementation in our editor have been logged:

1. Full-screen viewing capability for PDF documents.
  2. Display of multiple pages on the screen when viewing a PDF document.
  3. Navigation between pages of a PDF document using arrow keys on the keyboard.

While there are no specific timelines for these implementations at the moment, I can assure you that a significant amount of work is currently being done on the PDF editor.

Your feedback is valuable, and we’re actively considering these enhancements for future updates. If you have any more insights or suggestions, feel free to share them with us!

1 Like