PDF Editor custom annotations

Hi,

is there an easy way to add fixed custom annotations (e.g. specific images / stamps) to the PDF editor? E.g., via a new custom permanent menu items?

Thanks!

Hello @ipdoc1
Please describe the desired scenario as detailed as possible. You can make screenshots or video file.
If you are looking for the custom menu items, probably this method might help: AddContextMenuItem - ONLYOFFICE Api Documentation

We want to add a new button in the menu. When clicking on that button, we want to place a custom pdf annotation (image) on the document.

The integration of the button in the menu is probably not the problem, but the custom annotation on the document is.

Just to clarify the entire scenario. Do I understand it right that the entire scenario is as follows: click on the new context button triggers insert image to the pdf file process similar to how you would do it via via Insert-Image from file?

Yes, more or less. I also want to set up the image dynamically via JS, convert it to an SVG and then to an PNG. That image should be placed as annotation, then onto the PDF.

So my question is, where can I start to implement this custom function?