PDF conversion and editing

My suggestion revolves around making native linux application that would be free for linux users and allow OCR and conversion to any office format without limits. Linux users are in need for app as i described. I need a way to do normal conversion from pdf to office format or OCR conversion of scanned pdf se i can edit it in word processor of my choice it can be even yours and nobody made such app yet for some well… forgive for vulgar expression i am about to use studpid reason. There is pdf editor for windows i sure hope you’ll add it to suite for linux too so some basic editing and conversions for advaced editing is possible for linux users without them paying often inexorbitant prices for something basic that should be avaliable for free. Linux user could seriously use what i said. Here’s another question for you: Would you pay 129,99 usd for piece of software just to be able to do conversion of pdf file to say odf? I’m not so sure that you would, i wouldn’t.

Hello @raughboy
So let’s summarize:

1. You want to propose PDF to ODF conversion.
    The ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editor allows you to do this:
    .pdf > .odt
    .pdf > .docx

2. Conversion from an image (OCR) to the .docx format.

It’s important to note the following:
ONLYOFFICE editors uses Office Open XML format as a basis when opening and editing files:
https://helpcenter.onlyoffice.com/ru/faq/connectors.aspx

Yeah. PDF to ODF and from PDF to presentation format if pdf was made from presentation. And yeah pdf scans via OCR to Odf,odt,maybe docx because of compatibility woth microsoft office which is largely used.

hello @raughboy :handshake:

Thank you for reaching out to us with your feature request. After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we are not currently considering the development of this particular feature.