Option to customize toolbar in OO desktop editors

Hello,

a. For example, in Document, in Home tab, I want to add a command button let’s say Bold inside a group where is Italic, Underline, Strikethrough, Superscript, Subscript etc. and option to choose which ones to hide in that group.

b. Give us an option to rearrange those commands inside groups how we want.
For example, in I’ll call it Group 1(Bold, Italic, Underline, Strikethrough, Superscript etc.) in that Group 1 I want for example to Change case to be first, Highlight color to be the second etc., there are a lot other examples, I’m just naming one.

c. To move groups in the current Tab.
For example, in Home tab, in the group(I’ll call it group 1) where is Font, Font size, Increment font size, decrement font size, change case, Bold, Italic, Underline, Strikethrough, Superscript, Subscript, Highlight color, Font color, I want to move that group in the second position where is the group(I’ll call it group 2) of Bullets, Numbering, Multilevel list, Decrease indent, Increase indent, Paragraph line spacing, Align left, Align center, Align left, Justified, Nonprinting, Shading and to put the second group in the first position where was group one.

d. Option to add and hide Tabs. For example, I want to hide Protection, References, View and keep the others. And of course to add back those hidden tabs if we want.

Make all of these, if it can’t be made, then make those which are possible.

This suggestion also goes for other tabs(Insert, Draw etc.).

Thanks

Hello @nicesto
Thank you for your suggestions. We’ve already thought about something similar and we are working on the toolbar customization at the moment. I have collected your suggestions, however I cannot provide you with timeframes or in what form this will be implemented.
I will update this thread when we have something to share.

Another suggestion.

Option to rearrange Tabs. Currently the tabs in OO DE are: 1st position “Files”, 2nd position “Home”, 3rd position “Insert”, 4th position “Draw” etc.
I want to put, for example, in 1st position “References”, 2nd position “Layout”, 3rd position “Home” etc.

Hello @nicesto
I believe this idea is included to mentioned suggestion (customized toolbar). We have collected this idea.

Hello,

This idea is not included in the mentioned suggestion. I forgot to add this idea to my first description of my suggestion in this post and then I wrote this idea as second and additional suggestion.

Hello @nicesto
I meant that second idea is included to customization toolbar feature. We already collected this idea too. Once we implement toolbar customization, I will update this thread.