ONLYOFFICE Workspace Community docker editions Error 502. App Crash

Problem: after installinf worksapce via workspace-install.sh i can’t open web page. Browser tels me “Error 502. App Crash
The server was unable to complete your request.”
Community Server/Control Panel version: 11.6.0.1620/3.0.3.410
Type of installation of Workspace: docker.
Browser version: Edge 101.0.1210.32
How can i fix it ?

Hello!

The issue seems to be with the Mono service. Please perform the command to check the service is working correctly inside of the Community Server container. To enter the container, enter following commands:

1. docker ps (to see the list of running docker containers)
  2. docker exec -it [id of the container] bash
  3. service monoserve status

Also please attach Community Server logs:
/app/onlyoffice/CommunityServer/logs

Hello.

I get the answer “Unit monoserve.service could not be found.”

Hello @zubi
Please provide us with details of the situation. OS version, installation guide which you used, usage scenario of the issue.

Hello Alexandre,

OS is UBUNTU 20.04.4 LTS, installation guide is as above (without mailserver and docker). Usage scenario will be completely private.

We know about this issue, it’s related to bug number 56925. We are working on it already. The fix will be placed with Community server v.12 in a few days.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Great. Is it possible that You inform me when it’s fixed?

Hello,

Community Server 12.0 is released. Please run the installation script with update parameter and check if the issue persists:

bash workspace-install.sh -u true

Hello.

Using just Your command led to " startup process might take a while" for hours.

Installing completely new without mailserver and without docker led to " installed onlyoffice-communityserver package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 1
Errors were encountered while processing:
onlyoffice-communityserver
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)"

Hello,
Please try installing with docker once again, and if the issue is reproduced please provide a screenshot of docker ps and docker exec -it onlyoffice-community-server service monoserve status output.

Hello Carl,

at first test it was again error 502, but retrying after about 2 hours later now it seems to work.

Thanks very much to all.