Originally published at: https://www.onlyoffice.com/blog/2022/03/onlyoffice-integrates-draw-io/
Great news everyone!
Thanks to the integration of Draw.io in ONLYOFFICE Docs users can extend their work capabilities with a security-first diagramming tool for teams. Keep on reading for more details.
Draw.io (diagrams.net) is an open-source diagramming app for teams, which allows you to create a wide variety of diagrams: flow charts, mind maps, org charts, Venn diagrams, infographics, network and architecture diagrams, UML diagrams, and more.
Designed by Seibert Media, Draw.io is a registered trademark of JGraph Ltd, England. The Atlassian Marketplace lists it as the #1 rated app, widely used around the world. Draw.io provides an intuitive interface with drag & drop functionality, customizable diagram templates, and an extensive shape library.Source: https://drawio-app.com/
Diagrams and charts are widely used in businesses, for study purposes, and in everyday life. Free open-source app offers enterprise-grade security and privacy standards.
The diagramming tool in ONLYOFFICE editors lets users:
- Be creative, converting ideas into diagrams and schemes,
- Stay productive, saving time with pre-build templates,
- Easily communicate ideas to colleagues,
- Collaborate on projects in real time.
How to use the plugin
The plugin integrates Draw.io service in ONLYOFFICE Docs, so you don’t need to leave the editor and launch any additional applications.
How to use:
- Open the Plugins tab and choose draw.io.
- Create your own diagram in the new opened window or paste it from the available resources.
- When you are ready, click Save & Exit and then click Ok button to get a ready diagram in your document.
- If you want to edit it, just click on it to change shapes, add labels or style your chart.
How to install new plugin
New plugin for team communication: get Rainbow
Make audio & video calls with Jitsi plugin
Check ONLYOFFICE App Directory to find all useful plugins and apps
Plugins in ONLYOFFICE: a quick start guide for developers. Read on
Want to build your own plugin? Refer to our API documentation.
Have already built one and would like to add it to the App Directory? You’re welcome to email us with a description of your plugin.