Onlyoffice Installation Failed

Onlyoffice Installation Failed

Dear, I installed Onlyoffice Workspace on a Dell Server 1950 QuadCore processor 8GB of memory, Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS operating system, Docker version 20.10.14, Firewall disabled. After installation, it does not start, it displays the non-existent web page.

Usage Procedure Installing server version using the provided script - ONLYOFFICE

I did the procedure from this link: “Installing server version using the provided script - ONLYOFFICE”. Command: bash workspace-install.sh -ims false .

Can you help me in this situation?

Hello!

First of all let’s check if the docker containers are running with the command ‘docker ps’

After that, let’s see if the services and dependencies inside of the Workspace portal container are running. To do that, enter the Community Server container, ‘docker exec -it [id of the CS container] bash’

The command to check dependencies: service --status-all
to check CS services: monoserve status

Hi Dmitry,

My containers are being verified and maintained and the monoservice ngnix services active in the Community Server container. Sometimes it has a 502 App Crash error.
Need some log?

Att.
Rosner

only_03

I have the same trouble. And I see that monoserve throws exceptions and restarting with error when i try to get access to server.

Good day.

It appears to be an issue for several Ubuntu 20.04 users, so yes, please, attach Community Server logs for analysis located at: /app/onlyoffice/CommunityServer/logs

Good afternoon,

I did a new installation using Debian 11 and Docker version 20.10.15 - build fd82621, where it has the same error following the requested logs.
Do you have an approved version of the operating system to test?

Hello, could you specify the exact version of Debian, is it 11.3? We found out that this issue is also present on Debian systems:

We advise waiting a couple of days until Community Server 12 comes out as the issue is not reproduced on it.

Hi Dmitry,

The last I tested using this new environment, we await the next version. Thank you for your help.

SO: Debian Bullseye
Release: 11.3.0
Debian 5.10.113-1 (2022-04-29)

Good afternoon,
When will the new version be released?

Hello! We had to postpone the release for a bit. The update is expected to roll out in 1-2 weeks.