OnlyOffice Editor.bin File Fetch Error

There is a problem, is that I have a total nginx A on the line, and then jump to the backend nginx B, forwarded to the onlyOffice, the entrance from the A into, with the path A/onlyOffice/, and then proxy_pass B domain B, into the nginx B, forwarded to the onlyOffice service, and now I visit A/onlyOffice/, can successfully enter the onlyOffice editing page, but when I get the Editro.bin file, the path it accesses changes to B/onlyOffice.bin file. onlyOffice/, I can successfully enter the edit page of onlyOffice, but when I get the Editro.bin file, the path it accesses becomes B/onlyOffice/cache/file/xxxx.Editro.bin , not A/onlyOffice/cache/file/ xxx.Editro.bin , but the path it accesses becomes B/onlyOffice/cache/file/ xxx.Editro.bin , not A/onlyOffice/cache/file/ xxx.Editro.bin. xxx.Editro.bin, the other paths to access the resources are normal, causing the front-end application to display the download failed, please ask what is wrong here!

Hello @kellach

It is not quite clear what your ‘nginx A’ does in this chain. Anyway, your scenario is generally requires proper proxy config for Document Server to work with virtual path. Please refer to this example that we provide for NGINX as a reference to yours: