OnlyOffice Community Edition: Document Loading Issue

Please try setting "header" parameter to AuthorizationJwt instead of Authorization in local.json configs of Document Server and Example, after that please restart all ONLYOFFICE Services within Windows Services

Hello, I tries to change the the settings and then restart the services. Despite these efforts, I find the same problem ā€œThe document could not be savedā€. Interestingly, It just a prompt warning after pressing ā€œOkā€ button. It works for me and save the file in local machine as well.

Hello, please try disabling jwt entirely for both Document Server and Document Server Example:

1. Edit Document Serverā€™s local.json config (%ProgramFiles%\ONLYOFFICE\DocumentServer\config), so it looks like this:
"enable": {
          "request": {
            "inbox": false,
            "outbox": false
          },
          "browser": false
        }
  1. For Document Server Example (%ProgramFiles%\ONLYOFFICE\DocumentServer\example\config) do the same - set
    ā€œenableā€ to false
  2. Restart ONLYOFFICE Services within Windows Services

Thank you for your support. Itā€™s working for me.

2 Likes

i want help anf ask
i install only office comunity server and document server in linux ubuntu 20.04 everything it,s ok when i am install in terminal but if i open in browser it,s to long for initialing document server portal

i attach picture prosses

@wawan Helloļ¼Œ
Please provide the following additional info:

1. Versions of Onlyoffice Workspace components installed
  2. Workspace logs (/var/log/onlyoffice)

this is my log

in only office version i can see this version because this program not running in firs running in web like this i see you in first

@wawan Have you faced any errors during the installation processļ¼Ÿ
Please describe the steps you performed during the installation.
Also, please provide the screenshot of the output of the following command: apt list installed --| grep onlyoffice